Friday 13 July 2012

Penelope

So I'm just noticing I haven't done a blog post in over a month, and today that's going to change. I've actually started a bunch of movie reviews  but just haven't found time to finish them. Today I'm thinking I'll do a post about my favorite kitty; Penelope. The day before I left to come back home for the summer I had a photoshoot with Penny and it was so cute! But first; some background story.

Around April 22nd my roommate Natasha and I were fed up with our mouse infestation, so we decided it was time to get a cat. I'd always been a cat lover, so this was more of an excuse to get a cat in our house. Unfortunately, my mom is afraid that if I get an animal while I'm still a student, she will somehow become responsible for it, which is ridiculous, so she completely forbid me from having any financial responsibility for this cat. But, I still wanted to be part of the process, so we went to the SPCA looking. We found this beautiful little short haired white cat named "DRU" in the first room we went into. We knew then she'd be ours, but we had to wait 2 days for the SPCA to figure it out.

On April 24th we got the call and went to pick her up. They told us she is between a year pr 2 years old, and that she was a stray from Bell Island. I expected her to be not-so-friendly because of the fact that she was a stray, but it was quite the contrary. She is the friendliest cat I've ever seen! She loves nothing more then a good cuddle, and she's always waiting at the door for me when I get home.

Needless to say, I miss her quite a bit. Anyways, here are some pics from the photoshoot. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment