Monday 19 November 2012

Online Shopping Addiction: Christmas Edition

One of the many excellent things about Christmas is that I get some new clothes as one of my presents. In the last couple of years I've bought some clothes online a month in advance, and sent it home so my parents can have it wrapped for Christmas morning. I know it takes away from the surprise, but at least this way I know I'm going to like the clothes I get. This year and last year I purchased my clothing from boohoo.com SUCH great site, great prices. Its based in the UK but has free shipping to Canada for purchases over $25. 


Here are my purchases:



I cannot wait to feel the comfort of this sweater dres


Classic black dress


I quite like these


SO cozy looking


Seems comfy enough

No comments:

Post a Comment