Monday 25 February 2013

Roasted Chicken and Vegetables


Roasted Chicken and Vegetables

Thought it was time to do another recipe for my blog. This time I'm going to do one of my new favorites, Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. Its actually extremely easy, only takes about 10 minutes prep time and 45 minutes cooking time! It seems like a lot of ingredients but I actually have it all in my house already, great for all kinds of recipes. Basil and Rosemary are always important to have lying around.


Ingredients:
- 1 casserole dish with a cover
- 1/3 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup onions(tiny chunks)
- baby red potatoes (depends on serving number)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- basil
- rosemary
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts. (as many as you like)
- Clubhouse Chicken Spice



Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces and put them in the bottom of the casserole dish. I generally put about 10 or so in, however many it takes to fill the bottom of the dish. Cut up broccoli and onions to taste and put in with potatoes, I don't like to put too much onion, but I love some good broccoli. Also add the garlic, salt and pepper, basil and rosemary to taste. I really have no idea how much olive oil to tell you to add, I just add enough so that all of the potatoes and vegetables are covered. Mix everything together so its all blended nicely.  Place chicken breasts on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with chicken spice to taste. Put in oven for 45 minutes. When done, take out and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment