Saturday 19 April 2014

Kiwi Design Blog 2 Year Anniversary!

Hard to believe its been 2 years already, time moves so quickly! Technically the anniversary was about 2 weeks ago, but I've been super busy with school so I didn't have time to post anything. Last year I had about 4, 000 views and my goal was to get around 10,000 views by this year, and I've actually exceeded it and have recieved over 12,000! I've definitely been lacking on my posts the last 5 or 6 months, but I post much more regularly on Kiwi Film Review with trailers, lists, and reviews so be sure to check that out! In celebration for the anniversary I'm going to share my most recent attempt at filmmaking. Its my first year final film called "The Robbery." Its a short comedy and is pretty ridiculous. Please enjoy and thank you for all of the support over the last 2 years!





No comments:

Post a Comment