Thursday 19 April 2012

Downtown discovery, April 19th, 2012

As it was another beautiful day out yesterday my friend Sarah and I decided it would be a great chance to go for an adventure downtown. We didn't really have a plan, but once we got down there we remembered an antique store we wanted to check out last time we were there, but did't have time to check out. We walk into this place (Livyer's Antiques) and there are about a million things in there. Its crazy, but amazing. So much history. Its really hot out, so its twice as hot in there, and I'm about to go ask Sarah if she's ready to go when I see she's standing in front of the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. A collection of antique camera's. I've always enjoyed photography, and after learning all about it this year in my classes, I couldn't pass it by. So here she is, a No. 2-C Autographic Nokia Jr, apparently they were released between 1923 and 1928. I want to look into getting it restored. I don't really care about getting it working, but its in pretty rough shape at the moment. It is my new baby. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment