Wednesday 11 April 2012

Easter Weekend





How was everyone's long weekend? Mine was wonderful! Actually, not so wonderful.
After a very stressful week full of assignments, I was super excited for the long weekend. Thursday was bad enough as the 5th is a rough day for me (I'll explain later), but when I came home around 9, my room mate and I were sitting on my bed chatting, and we were talking about mice that had been in our kitchen, and all of a sudden she jumps up on my bed screaming like crazy. She saw a mouse. IN MY ROOM. Argh, so I had to deal with that all weekend, and even now. But, luckily there were also great things about my weekend! My two dear friends came in for the weekend so I had an amazing time showing them around the city! Here are some pics from the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment