Tuesday 3 April 2012

Entering Free Contests

So I've been trying to come up with a good blog post that isn't movie related as I haven't been doing anything worth blogging about I decided I'd do one on Win Free Stuff. I've been using this site for over a year now, and even though I've yet to win anything.. its a great way to find Canadian contests. They have contests for anything, and they have them organized perfectly so you can find anything you need. The biggest selection is for Trips, which is fine by me because thats what I want most. I don't just mean trips to Toronto or other parts of Canada(they do have those) but contests to travel all over the world! All of the contests are legitimate company contests. I entered one today hat was for Toyota, but there are other contests for all kids of other big companies so its none of those stupid ones where you get a phone call and they ask for your credit card number. These are totally free! There are some contests that have restriction on your location, but 90% you can enter from anywhere in Canada. Seriously, check out this site. It only takes a few minutes of your time, but you could win big! -www.win-free-stuff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment